Bubbling Buffalo Chicken Dip
This cheesy creamy dip with a kick is the perfect addition to any holiday party or Superbowl Sunday. You’ll be the talk of the night with this addicting delicious dip, and everyone will be begging you for the recipe (trust us, we know this from experience!). Quantities below meant for serving a group of people or small party.
- 2 Organic, free-range Chicken Breasts
- 1 brick (250g) of cream cheese
- 3/4 of a cup - 1 cup of hot sauce, (we like to use a full cup of Frank's hot sauce)
- 2/3 cup of ranch dressing
- 1 & 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken breasts at 425 for 25-30 minutes (or until cooked through).
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Mix until even consistency.
- Remove chicken from oven and cover with tin foil for five minutes.
- Lower oven temp to 350 degree.
- On a cutting board using two forks, shred the chicken.
- Add the shredded chicken to the cheese mixture, and mix until evenly dispersed.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Cover with casserole dish lid or tin foil, and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and broil for 3-5 minutes, until cheese on top begins to bubble.
- Serve hot and melty with your favourite crackers, baguette, and veggies