Super Easy Granola!
A perfectly crunchy, light, nutty, granola is one of those things that just makes me happy. You can find me spooning just straight up granola into my mouth at all hours of the day. While there are like a million granola recipes out there, and to each their own, I must say mine is pretty damn good! Give it a go, and let us know what you think.
- 3 ½ cups of rolled oats or quick oats
- ½ cup of chopped nuts
- ½ cup of seeds (I used pumpkin and sunflower)
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil (microwave oil before mixing if it’s too hard)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 sprinkle of nutmeg
- *Optional: add ¼ cup dried fruit (I'm just not a dried fruit fan)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl mix oats, nuts, and seeds (and dried fruit)
- In a small bowl mix honey, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg and drizzle over oat mixture
- Mix well until all dry ingredients look lightly coated
- Spread evenly on lined baking pan
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, stirring half-way through
- Remove, let cool, and enjoy!